Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Math & Literacy Centers + FREEBIE

It's getting pretty late over here in Hawaii, but I promised myself I'd get this up tonight, so here it is! It's my biggest and best pack yet (in my opinion)! I've included 16 math and 12 literacy activities. Just click the image to go to my store, then click "DOWNLOAD PREVIEW" to download your freebie. The preview also includes a detailed table of contents. I promise I'll post some more slides for you tomorrow so you can see what's included! And now I need to get some sleep!! Good night!

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you got your frames that you use on your charts, headers, cards and such. Would you mind sharing please? My email address is e.ball58@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This practice embraced has been generally upheld by the Corporate Elites of Business, for example, Bill Gates of Microsoft distinction. They have even gone so far as to state there are No Qualified American Workers and have grasped the idea of Globalization the length of it backings their corporate benefit plans and have disregarded and laughed at this virtual demolition of the American economy. cash advance san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
    Sushi Cat 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
    minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technologistan is the popoular and most trustworthy resource for technology, telecom, business and auto news in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is very helpful and information is reliable. I am satisfied with your post. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post.
    James Dean Jacket

    ReplyDelete