Friday, July 27, 2012

Back to School & Brown Bear Freebie!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I've been slacking on my blogging for the past few months! The end of the school year was hectic, and then I was in Florida visiting my family for the summer. Now that I'm home, I've been working like crazy getting my classroom ready! We had parent orientation this week, and next week we start our student conferences and assessments.

I'm working on lots of stuff right now that I will be posting soon. For now, here is a little Brown Bear reader that I made for the first week of school, since we will be starting with colors. Once school starts, I will post activities from our colors and shapes days. I can't believe it's time to go back already! But I'm excited to be back in my classroom again and can't wait to meet my kiddies :)



9 comments:

  1. What a cute book - just right for the first week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! I've missed reading your blog and I've checked in a few times to see if it was active again. I'm in the mad rush for the first day too! I will get to meet some of my kinders for assessment next week.

    Donna W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Can't wait to use in a few weeks (EEK!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a copy with the title using capital letters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you by any chance remember where you got the animal clipart from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am currently using this great booklet with my kinders. So perfect for September!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Camille
    P.S. I made the lowercase bs into caps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, How do I download the book please?

    ReplyDelete